For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is OCO Offices and Coworking Limited, 7 Harp Lane, London EC3R 6DP and the data controller for the purpose of the Act is OCO Offices and Coworking Limited.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us, on or in relation to this website. This includes information relating to the products and services we offer
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including your email address, name, address, business name and address and any other details that you provide
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
We may also use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours.
We use an analytics package to monitor use of this website. This programme generates statistical and other information about our website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- conduct market research and tracking of advertising, enquiry and sales data
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send you newsletters and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you related to the website.
You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com
Providing information to Third parties
OCO Offices and Coworking Limited will not sell, trade or rent your information for the purposes of direct marketing.
We will never disclose information about you to third parties, except to fulfil your specific instructions for a product/property or in the event that third parties deliver the relevant service.
Other circumstances where we are operationally or contractually obliged to pass on your information may be where third parties administer part or all of the service, underwriting, for pricing purposes, testing, and to maintain management information for business analysis.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law, and
- to the purchaser, or prospective purchaser, of any business or asset which we are, or are contemplating, selling.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your user name and password confidential where applicable. We will not ask you for your password.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of OCO, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your rights to your personal information
You have the right to contact us in order to find out what information we hold about you (please note that a £10 fee is payable) or to correct or cancel any information that we hold about you. If you wish to exercise these rights please contact us in accordance with the contact details set out above.
Our liability to you
We endeavour to publish accurate, up-to-date information on this site, but OCO Offices and Coworking Limited does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions. Nor does OCO Offices and Coworking Limited accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of any kind arising from the use of this website or information contained within it.